Release 3.70 User Guides
The documentation for Accord release 3.70 (September 2016) can be accessed from this page in a HTML format.
HTML Help Files for Intranets
This is a browser based online help system that is available for use on Intranets.
Downloading HTML Help Files for Intranets
- 1. Click the following link to download the 3.70 HTML Help
- 2. A prompt is then displayed providing options to either Open or Save the files to disk
- 3. Click the Save button to download the files to disk
Setting Up The HTML Help Files on an Intranet
- 1. To set up the Accord Online Help system on an Intranet, unzip the downloaded files
- 2. Copy the NetHelp folder to your Intranet server
- 3. You will then need to add a link within your Intranet to the Accord Online Help (NetHelp/Default.htm)
Note: From Accord release 3.50, Accord Online Help (i.e. Windows User Guides) will no longer be provided in a PDF format.