It uses easy to understand data dictionaries which provide meaningful names to data fields. All transactions within the system are sent in real time to a central server where they are securely stored for full audit capability. This data can be accessed via high speed links and interrogated using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, QlikView, Cognos and Business Objects.
The Momentum Data Warehouse allows you to slice and dice your data to suit your business needs. You are able to easily write your own reports using tools such as Crystal Reports together with the Momentum API data schema, which gives you details of every table and field in the database.
Superb Reporting & Business Intelligence
Slice and dice your data to suit your business needs and view in graphical format
Report options include:
- Analysis of hourly sales in-store – often used to help buyers at the centre create deals to drive footfall and increase sales at quieter times
- Hourly performance across the whole business, or individual stores – to help refine staffing levels
- Price overrides data showing the line-by-line data at basket level
- Individual product analysis across the group, store or by date
- Financial information, such as cost of sales
- Performance reporting, including numbers of customers and margin analysis