Geolocation marketing has been around for a long time, but, now, Beacon and ‘nearables’ technology moves it to a new micro-location level where proximity is key. Both retailers and wholesalers can engage customers with highly relevant content on their shopping journey, based on their exact location, as well as gathering valuable data for streamlining operations and marketing.
Find out about our Accord Momentum Epos Software Solution
- Optimise Customer Service
- Maximise sales
- Minimise Loss
BCP’s Mpower offers a full Beacon solution for retailers, including Beacon Management System, beacon hardware, staff and consumer Apps so retailers can exploit the trend towards mobile shopping to increase loyalty and build sales.
Key Features and Benefits
- Improve customer experience, grow loyalty, increase sales
- Integrate shopper offline–online–offline store experience
- Timely, specific and relevant interaction with customers
- Accurate indoor location so customers can be directed to the store, guided to a specific department or aisle for a particular product and given additional product information and offers
- Tempt brand followers into store
- Passive detection means store staff can easily identify specific customers, link them with their digital activity and act accordingly eg guide a customer coming to collect an item ordered online to the Collection desk and have the item ready and waiting for them
- Valuable data collection for streamlining marketing and operations as well as for sending out personalised messages, useful digital vouchers and deals.
- iOS, Android and Windows compatible
- Low cost – inexpensive hardware, low energy usage, low maintenance
- Passive – No action required by the shopper. Once in range, stores can communicate with them