Accord’s Stock Control Software provides all the tools and processes you need to optimise stock holding and control costs. The software has been designed to provide tight integration with the Accord Sales Order Management, EPoS, Purchase Order Management and Warehouse Management modules. This is so stock replenishment is performed in line with forecasted demand, stock-outs are avoided and warehouse efficiency is maximised. With Accord, you can be sure that your stock control procedures are programmed to deliver accuracy and efficiency.
- Adaptive Demand Forecasting
- Self-Adjusting Re-Order Levels by setting Safety Stock in days
- Economic Order Quantity related to Lead Time
- Real-Time Operation using Radio Frequency Networking and Voice Technologies for forklift truck drivers, order pickers and stock takers
- Cycle Counting and Perpetual Inventory
- Stock Rotation by Best Before Date
- Effective use of Bar Code Technology for Accurate Stock Recording
- Stock Evaluation by FIFO, Average or Current Cost
- Stock Variance Reporting
- Stock Movement Reporting
- Stock Performance Reporting highlighting slow moving stock and stock outs
- Low Stock Alerts
- Central control of remote sites either via central server or remote download
BCP’s vertical market stock control software for the Wholesale and Distribution industry has been proven to deliver real financial benefits by some of the UK’s market leaders. Distribution of fast-moving consumer goods is a testing environment for inventory software, and you need the best if you are to be a real player in this market. As with all business software developed by BCP, integration and flexibility is key.